Monday, February 8, 2010

A case of the Mondays

I'm sitting in computer lab 103 at 1:07, on a Monday, still shaking off the morning coffee jitters, since I killed half a pot by myself. Obviously, I was quite reluctant to wake up this morning.

So is today an exciting, glorious Monday? Sure, as my standards for exciting and/or glorious aren't the highest. Around 2:30 today, however, I'm expecting a huge pick up in pace as I'll finally be reunited with the love of my life, my PlayStation. 30 versus 30 player teams of people with no other goal than shooting someone, via one of the best inventions in the history of man, the first person shooter.

My time would most likely be better off spent cleaning or studying, but I'm addicted to the competition. I saw an article once that claimed the people who mostly play actions games are those who lead dull lives. Does being a management major qualify as a dull life? 1+1= me playing a lot of action games, most involving destroying objects or others.

So yeah, dull. Except for IME 375. Best. Class. Ever.

No worries though, as I'm not a threat to anyone. I don't subscribe to the theory that violent games equal violent people, as I like the theory of role playing to add excitement to a boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment